The Amazon Smile program is an opportunity for individuals to contribute a little bit of their Amazon purchase price to the charitable organization of their choice, every time they shop, at no additional cost. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. All you have to do is be logged in to smile.amazon.com and a portion of your purchase will automatically be donated. It may seem like a small amount, but with so many online shoppers, a little bit can go a long way. We know there are many worthy causes out there. With funding received at CTF, we will be working to support programs across Missouri with the shared goal of preventing child abuse and neglect, and building Strong Families, Safe Kids. Follow these instructions to sign up for your Amazon Smile account:
- First visit smile.amazon.com online
- You may use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. If you already have an Amazon account, login with that. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are the same for both.
- You will be prompted to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. There are nearly a million eligible 501(c)(3) organizations to choose from. There is a search box in which you type Missouri Childrens Trust Fund Board (You may change your charity selection at any time.)
- Once registration is completed and your charity is chosen, just make sure that you select Amazon Smile every time you log on to shop with Amazon.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com from your desktop or laptop computer, your mobile phone, or your tablet, including any Kindle Fire device. (Currently purchases made through the Amazon Shopping App or Kindel E-reader are not yet eligible.