Every child deserves a happy, healthy childhood free of abuse and neglect, and every family needs and deserves the support to make this a reality.
To help spread awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month:
- Go-Blue Friday, April 7th and share your photos on DSS’ Go-Blue Facebook page
- Plant a pinwheel garden—the blue pinwheel represents the happy childhood all kids deserve!
- Check out and share our toolkit and the resources below!
Additional Resources in Missouri:
Other Leaders in Child Abuse Prevention:
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Building Better Childhoods
- Healthy Children | American Academy of Pediatrics
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- Darkness to Light | End Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Stewards of Children by Darkness to Light