The Missouri Children’s Trust Fund’s is seeking a consultant to assist CTF staff and Board with developing a policy agenda to prevent child abuse and neglect in Missouri.
The Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) is Missouri’s foundation for child abuse prevention. CTF was created by the Missouri General Assembly in 1983 as a 501c(3) non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to prevent the abuse and neglect of children. Located within the Missouri Office of Administration, CTF is governed by a twenty-one member Board of Directors.
SCOPE OF WORK
CTF seeks a consultant that will work with CTF to:
- Develop a process to effectively identify and respond to policy issues that could affect child abuse and neglect in Missouri;
- Develop an advocacy agenda for 2019;
- Advise in the implementation of the advocacy agenda; and
- Monitor bills and action at the Missouri General Assembly.
August 3, 2018: Proposals are due to CTF by close of business (5:00 pm)
August 10, 2018: Notice of award will be made on or before this date
Proposals shall not exceed one pages in length, and will respond to the following:
- What are the applicant’s individual and/or agency experience in working with non-profits and/or funders on public policy advocacy?
- What is the applicant’s individual and/or agency experience in working with Missouri’s Medicaid system?
- Why is the applicant interested in working with CTF and/or on the issue of child abuse and neglect prevention?
- What is the total, all-inclusive budget amount that the applicant is proposing to the do the tasks outlined in the Scope of Work (assuming a contract period of August 15, 2018-June 30, 2019)?
Completed proposals must be emailed to Laura Malzner at email@example.com by 5 pm on August 3, 2018. Selection will be based on the best and lowest bid.