The Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) is Missouri’s foundation for child abuse prevention. CTF was created by the Missouri General Assembly in 1983 as a 501c(3) non-profit organization with the sole purpose to prevent the abuse and neglect of children. Located within the Missouri Office of Administration, CTF is governed by a seventeen member Board of Directors.
SCOPE OF WORK
CTF seeks a consultant who will work with CTF to:
• Conduct a literature review of evidenced-based infant safe sleep practices
• Provide a review of emerging promising practices to promote infant safe sleep
• Convene the Missouri Safe Sleep Coalition
• Create a State strategic plan to reduce infant unsafe sleep related fatalities in Missouri that includes specific objectives, activities, measures, etc.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019: Proposals are due to CTF by close of business (5:00 p.m.)
Thursday, February 28, 2019: Notice of award will be made on or before this date
Proposals shall not exceed three pages in length and will respond to the following:
• Please identify the primary individual(s) who will work on this project.
• What are the applicant’s individual and/or agency experience and knowledge related to infant mortality, collective impact and safe sleep initiatives?
• What is the applicant’s individual and/or agency experience in developing/producing infant safe sleep strategic plans? Please provide an example of the applicant’s work plan process in developing a safe sleep strategic plan and the final product.
• Why is the applicant interested in working with CTF on the issue of child abuse and neglect prevention as it relates to infant unsafe sleep fatalities?
• Please provide a Scope of Work, including a related timeframe, for the requested project.
• Assuming a project period of March 1 – August 30, 2019 (six months), please provide an itemized budget detailing the basis for costs (how costs were calculated) to conduct the tasks outlined in the Scope of Work.
Completed proposals shall be emailed to Paula Cunningham at email@example.com by 5 p.m. Wednesday, February 20, 2019. Selection shall be based on the best and lowest bid. Further inquiries may be made to Paula by email or by calling 573-751-2266/5147. Thank you.