Positive Community Norms (PCN) Strategic Advertising/Media Services
The Missouri Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) is seeking a Missouri-based, full-service advertising agency to provide services to develop and implement strategic media/social media campaigns using the Positive Community Norms (PCN) approach. The campaigns shall promote social norms that encourage child well-being in Missouri. The selected agency shall work with CTF and The Montana Institute (TMI) to develop campaign messaging.
Applicants shall complete all sections of the Narrative (instructions beginning on page 5) and Attachment 1. The application process will consist of the following:
- Interested applicants shall obtain and complete all related access and submission processes to this IFB through the MissouriBUYS-Statewide eProcurement System:
- Vendor Registration: Vendor Registration | MissouriBUYS (mo.gov)
- Bid Board: State of Missouri Bid Board – Bid Opportunities | MissouriBUYS (mo.gov)
- MOBUYS direct link to this particular CTF IFB: PCN Strategic Advertising/Media Services IFB
- Word document: PCN Strategic Advertising/Media Services IFB
- Completed proposals shall be submitted by 5:00 pm Tuesday, March 2, 2021 via the MissouriBUYS-Statewide eProcurement System.
- Phone Interview (by invitation only, if deemed appropriate) – Vendor shall present the vendor’s activity plan to CTF via a call interview, which shall be scheduled by CTF as part of the invitation and during the Monday, March 15-Friday, March 19 time period.
- Selection will be based on the best and lowest bid.
For additional information, please contact Paula Cunningham, CTF Public Affairs Coordinator: 573.751.2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!