Secure Credit Card Donation
There are many ways, just as there are many reasons, to donate to the Children’s Trust Fund (CTF), Missouri’s foundation for child abuse prevention. (Click the license plate graphic to access a secure page provided by Collector Solutions.)
CTF does not receive any general revenue funding from the State to support its prevention activities. Funding is obtained from dedicated fees on marriage licenses and vital records, volunteer contributions designated on Missouri State Income Tax Returns, sales of the specialty CTF license plate, general donations, interest income from the Fund, and the Community Based Child Abuse Prevention (CBCAP) federal grant.
CTF is a non-profit 501c(3) organization, so your donation is tax deductible. To contribute, you may:
- Mail a check or money order to the Children’s Trust Fund at P.O. Box 1641, Jefferson City, MO 65102-1641;
- Make a Credit Card Donation via the CTF website; or
- Make a credit card donation by calling 1-888-826-KIDS (5437).
Ways to Donate
- Want a license to care? For an annual donation of $25, you can promote the importance of child abuse and neglect prevention by purchasing a CTF specialty license plate. The exposure of the tags generates awareness, and the funds collected support community prevention programs that strengthen families and keep kids safe throughout Missouri.
- Getting a tax refund? Check off child abuse. Look for the handprints on your Missouri State Income Tax Return and designate any amount over $2 to CTF by checking the box to contribute through the Tax Check-off Program. Your contribution may either be deducted from your refund or added to the amount owed.
- General donation. Give throughout the year. Please remember that CTF is a non-profit 501c(3) entity, so your contribution is tax deductible.
- Tributes, in honor or memorials. To make a tribute to someone/something or to honor someone special or the memory of a loved one, consider designating CTF as the recipient of tribute, honorary or memorial donations.
- Matching gift contributions. Speak with your company’s human resources department to find out if you can Double the Donation (see related information at the top of this page). Your company may agree to match employee donations made to CTF.
- Missouri State Employee Charitable Campaign (MSECC). Through MSECC, Missouri State employees may designate contributions to specific charitable organizations such as CTF through a payroll deduction method.
- Amazon Smile. Sign up on Amazon.com for their Smile campaign and designate Missouri Children’s Trust Fund Board as your chosen recipient. Everytime you shop through the Amazon Smile portal a portion of funds from your purchase will be given to CTF.
Thank you! Strong Families, Safe Kids