April is designated as Child Abuse & Neglect Prevention Month nationally & in Missouri. It is a month to highlight & make an extra effort to create awareness about the importance of strengthening families & preventing child abuse & neglect. Please check out the following links & use the CTF related fliers (coming soon) & logos at your convenience to help spread the word in your community about prevention.
National Go Blue Day is Friday, April 5, 2019 — But let’s celebrate Go Blue Day every Friday in April! Wear blue on every Friday in April in support of the importance of child abuse & neglect prevention!
- Take care of yourself, so that you can take care of others…BETTER!
Let’s get outside! Please join us between 11:00a – 1:30p Friday, April 19, 2019 for a 1.3 mile Go Blue Wellness Walk from the Harry S. Truman (HST)Building through downtown Jefferson City.
- >At noon, please join us for a group photo at the HST 4th Floor entrance.
- >Don’t forget to wear BLUE in support of Strong Families, Safe Kids!
- >FREE water, snacks, & give-aways while supplies last!
- >Alternate indoor route >>> 11 laps around the 5th floor of the Harry S. Truman Building
Go Blue Day Wellness Walk Flier — GET REGISTERED
*(live link in flier >> https://mo-ctf.azurewebsites.net/Forms/GoBlueWellness.aspx)
Photos from Go Blue Day Wellness Walk 2018: https://photos.app.goo.gl/czKe7B1qbFoBWtSTA
Photos from Go Blue Day Wellness Walk 2019: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZXAHnVYd2AagKNRm9
Child Welfare Information Gateway CAPMonth
Child Welfare Information Gateway Prevention Resource Guide — Practice prevention throughout the year!
Missouri Kids First Prevent Child Abuse Missouri