The Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) specialty license plate program provides Missourians the opportunity to show their support for strengthening families and child abuse prevention by displaying the official CTF license plate — the ones with the green handprints — on their vehicle. These resources are intended to help CTF’s grantees and License Plate Partners (LPP) in their efforts related to promoting the plate within traditional media and social media efforts.
Please note, some of the files are large and may take a while to download.
License to Care Ads
- License to Care-what! 1
- License to Care-what! 2
- License to Care-what! 3
- License to Care-what! 4
- License to Care-what! 5
- License to Care-what! 6
- License to Care 1
- License to Care 2
- License to Care 3
License to Care Fliers
- License to Care Flier- Motorcycle 1
- License to Care Flier- Motorcycle 2
- License to Care Flier- Motorcycle 3
- License to Care Flier- Motorcycle 4
License Plate Order Forms – Flier/Rack Card
- CTF Specialty License Plate Order Form
- CTF Specialty License Plate Order Form Customize
- CTF Specialty License Plate Rack Card
Banners — Consider using the banner creatives within PowerPoint presentations, Social Media &/or on the website.
- CTF logo (color)
- CTF logo (black)
- CTF logo (white letters with a transparent background)
- License Plate Graphic
- License Plate Graphic with blue border
- License Plate Graphic with border (b/w)
- Web Button (jpg)
- Missouri State Fair Web Banner
- License to Care Magnet Graphic
Suggested language for a partner to use as a credit/caption:
A donation to the Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) to purchase a CTF specialty license plate benefits [insert License Plate Partner (LPP) name].