The Missouri Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) is seeking bids for an agency/firm to assist in developing a performance rate card for its home visiting funding. Additionally, CTF seeks to build infrastructure for a larger pay-for-success initiative in the state of Missouri.
The Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) is Missouri’s foundation for child abuse prevention. CTF was created by the Missouri General Assembly in 1983 as a 501c(3) non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to prevent the abuse and neglect of children. Located within the Missouri Office of Administration, CTF is governed by a seventeen member Board of Directors.
SCOPE OF WORK
CTF seeks an experienced social impact financing firm that will work with CTF to pilot a rate card for home visiting services, including the following key activities:
• Selecting and defining outcome metrics for award payments
• Defining measurement methodology and data needs
• Setting the pricing for outcome awards
• Creating an operations plan for launching and implementing the rate card pilot
Tuesday, June 30, 2020: Proposals are due to CTF by close of business (5:00 p.m. CST)
Tuesday, July 7, 2020: Notice of award will be made on or before this date
Proposals shall not exceed three pages in length and should detail the following:
• Experience of Agency: Please discuss the applicant’s agency experience and past history in developing social impact financing or pay for success projects. Please include concrete examples of past projects with other states or entities.
• Key Personnel: Please identify the key personnel who will be involved in this project and their expertise in developing social impact financing or pay for success projects.
• Methodology: Please discuss the steps and timeline for delivering the scope of work.
• Interest: Please discuss why the agency has an interest in working with CTF.
• Cost: Please identify and detail the cost for performing the scope of work.
Completed proposals must be emailed to Laura Malzner at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Selection will be based on the best and lowest bid. Further inquiries may be made to Laura by email or by calling 573-751-6511/5147.